- Fully automated testing using FREJA Win software
- Stand-alone operation using intuitive high resolution graphic touchscreen, no PC required to operate
- High current, high power output – up to 60 Amps / 300 VA rms per phase
- Provides up to 9 currents for testing transformer and bus differential relay
- Dynamic GPS satellite synchronised end-to-end testing capability
- IEC 61850 testing capability
The built-in user interface is Megger’s second generation of automatic / semi-automatic manual user interface running the FREJA Local software. The large, easy-to-read, full colour high resolution, high definition, TFT LCD touch-screen display allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily.
FREJA Local includes built-in preset test routines for automatic testing. Menu screens and touch screen function buttons are provided to quickly and easily select the desired test function. Tests and results can be saved in FREJA Local memory and downloaded to a USB memory stick for transfer or print test reports.
For full automatic testing the FREJA Win software is be used with a PC. There are number of instrument programs to test virtually any protection. Since the test set-ups/results are saved via regular Microsoft Explorer display, you can create your own test object structure.
The FREJA549 has the “smart” combination of high compliance voltage to test high impedance earth fault relays, and high current to test all electromechanical, solid-state and numerical-based overcurrent relays, including voltage controlled, voltage restraint and directional overcurrent.