The Iris Power EVTracII or the GuardII equipped with the end-winding vibration module simultaneously monitor up to 25 channels from Iris Power EVAII fiber optic accelerometers to provide detailed analysis of acceleration, velocity, and displacement for each channel.
The instrument provides diagnostic analysis with automated alerts and alarm outputs based on displacement levels in order to provide a means of avoiding considerable collateral damage resulting from phase‐to‐phase faults or broken copper conductors.
The GuardII also has a flexible, modular design that can incorporate monitoring of partial discharge, rotor magnetic flux as well as shaft voltage and current to ensure you avoid generator failures.
- Accepts signals from Iris Power EVAII fiber optic sensors and approved third party accelerometer (25 channels)
- Download data via USB or Modbus over Ethernet protocol included for
interfacing to third party applications
- Analyze tests and trend vibration at different operating conditions for a method of predicting failure risks.
- 10m fiber optic extension cables to move the electro optical drivers outside hazardous areas
- Optional 4-20mA output modules
- Various configurations of single-axis and dual-axis accelerometer packages